WE ARE SOLD OUT!
Thanks for your interest in becoming an Exhibitor/Vendor at the 2018 Heritage Holiday Craft and Gift Fair. We’ve kept the process really simple. Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Your Name
- Name of Your Company (if applicable)
- Type of items features (brief description of your art and products for sale)
- 4-5 pictures of your items, including an overall picture of your booth set up
We will review your submission with the committee and let you know by a return email if you are accepted or not.
It’s that simple.
It may take us from one to two weeks to respond to you. Please be patient. You can also communicate directly with us at this same email. Looking forward to hearing from you.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
- What are the dates of this years fair? November 30 – December 2, 2018
- What are the hours? Friday 10am to 6pm, Saturday and Sunday 10am to 4pm
- Can I only be there one or two days? NO, you must be open all three days of the event
- Is there electricity in the booths? Yes, all booth spaces have electricity
- What does a space cost? Space fee is for a 10’X10’ space and is $225.00 per space
- Are multiple spaces available? YES, rate stays the same, $225.00 per 10’X10’
- Are smaller spaces available? NO
- Do I need to have a California Sales Tax Permit? YES
- If I have food items in my booth, do I need a Health Department Permit from Santa Cruz County? YES
- When is set-up? Thursday November 29th from 9am to 6pm and Friday November 30th from 7:00am to 9:30 am.
- Are all spaces inside buildings? YES and the buildings are heated.
- Is this a juried show? YES